Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Darkness

There’s no place I’d rather be

Than in the dark

In silence

Alone

With me myself and I

Where the only place I can look

Is within

The only place I can find

Is within

The only person I can summon

Is me within

The only voice I can hear

Is me within

Embraced by nothing

Observed by nothing

And yet

It makes me feel whole

It makes me feel held

It makes me feel seen

I don’t have to yell

Because the only person I am connecting with is myself

I just have to think

And feel 

And every particle in this darkness

Understands

Outside in

There’s no other way I can get lost in

Because I am already here

I am everywhere

I am one with this darkness

The absence of light

Not evil

Not good

Simply

Nothing

I have extended my physical being to this endless nothingness

Inside out

As if every atom of me has been detonated from my chest

While time stands still

So I can take a good look at everything

Everything floating in this darkness that makes up who I am

There is light somewhere beyond the realm I am in

But that does not incite me

At least not at this time in space

Because in the light there is distraction

And in here distractions are silenced 

And my only request

Is to be entitled

To this darkness



No comments:

Post a Comment